NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man was burned and a woman and her baby suffered smoke inhalation Friday after a fire ignited at the Harbor House complex, according to News 12 Westchester.
The fire, which broke out about noon in the kitchen of a third-floor apartment, took firefighters about 20 minutes to extinguish, according to News 12 Westchester.
The man injured in the blaze suffered burns to his head and face. He, along with the woman and the child, were taken to an area hospital for treatment, according to News 12 Westchester.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.