PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace University women's swimming and diving team concluded its run at the Metropolitan Conference Championships with three placements in the evening finals on Sunday, Feb. 16 at Rutgers University in Piscataway, N.J.
Freshman Kaitlyn Fitzgerald placed 18th in the 200-yard backstroke with a time of 2:14.37, and dropped three seconds off her preliminary time and more than five seconds from her best time.
Sophomore Kaitlyn Siriano finished in 20th for the event with 2:16.35, and created a new personal best by more than seven seconds.
Junior Hannah Oleksak came in 24th in the 100 freestyle with a time of 56.94. Additionally, Oleksak had personal best time of 2:15.95 for the 200-yard individual medley.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents