PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace Athletics Department and Student Athletic Advisory Committee will host its first career-building program, “Career Super Panel” on Tuesday, March 11, at 6:30 p.m. in the VIP Room of the Goldstein Health and Fitness Center on the Pleasantville campus.
A group of distinguished athletics alumni in the fields of business, criminal justice/public service and education will be in attendance to discuss their career paths, the value of their Pace education and what they look for in potential employees.
For the second half hour of the program, student-athletes will be placed in rooms based on career concentration in order to learn what each industry looks for in new hires, how to maximize being a student-athlete, resume and interview tips as well as other industry specific information.
There will be a networking session accompanied by refreshments at the end of the program.
To view a list of alumni that will be in attendance, click here.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Expected To Approve Demolition Of Rowing Club
- 3 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 4 One Suspect Arrested, Two On The Loose In New Rochelle Robbery
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates