NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A buzzer-beating layup by freshman Korina Guerra that locked up a victory over Kennedy Catholic on Monday secured the 500th career win for Ursuline School head coach Beth Wooters, according to LoHud.com.
Guerra reportedly netted eight points in the final 38 seconds of the game as Ursuline came charging back to snatch a dramatic win in the opening game of the Autism Classic at Irvington High School.
Click here to read the full LoHud.com report about the Koalas' come-from-behind win and Wooters's reaction to getting her 500th victory.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation