NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A buzzer-beating layup by freshman Korina Guerra that locked up a victory over Kennedy Catholic on Monday secured the 500th career win for Ursuline School head coach Beth Wooters, according to LoHud.com.
Guerra reportedly netted eight points in the final 38 seconds of the game as Ursuline came charging back to snatch a dramatic win in the opening game of the Autism Classic at Irvington High School.
Click here to read the full LoHud.com report about the Koalas' come-from-behind win and Wooters's reaction to getting her 500th victory.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 New Rochelle City, School Officials Discuss Shared Services
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says