NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A buzzer-beating layup by freshman Korina Guerra that locked up a victory over Kennedy Catholic on Monday secured the 500th career win for Ursuline School head coach Beth Wooters, according to LoHud.com.
Guerra reportedly netted eight points in the final 38 seconds of the game as Ursuline came charging back to snatch a dramatic win in the opening game of the Autism Classic at Irvington High School.
Click here to read the full LoHud.com report about the Koalas' come-from-behind win and Wooters's reaction to getting her 500th victory.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Drunk Driver Who Slammed Into New Rochelle Building Tops Week’s News
- 5 John J. Imperioli, 78, Retired Captain, New Rochelle Fire Department