NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A buzzer-beating layup by freshman Korina Guerra that locked up a victory over Kennedy Catholic on Monday secured the 500th career win for Ursuline School head coach Beth Wooters, according to LoHud.com.
Guerra reportedly netted eight points in the final 38 seconds of the game as Ursuline came charging back to snatch a dramatic win in the opening game of the Autism Classic at Irvington High School.
Click here to read the full LoHud.com report about the Koalas' come-from-behind win and Wooters's reaction to getting her 500th victory.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says