NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A buzzer-beating layup by freshman Korina Guerra that locked up a victory over Kennedy Catholic on Monday secured the 500th career win for Ursuline School head coach Beth Wooters, according to LoHud.com.
Guerra reportedly netted eight points in the final 38 seconds of the game as Ursuline came charging back to snatch a dramatic win in the opening game of the Autism Classic at Irvington High School.
Click here to read the full LoHud.com report about the Koalas' come-from-behind win and Wooters's reaction to getting her 500th victory.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR