NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Monroe College men’s basketball head coach Jeff Brustad has a chance to win his 300th career game in front of his home crowd Thursday.
The Mustangs will face Harcum at 7 p.m. at the Monroe Athletic Complex. Brustad has 299 career wins and has been the head coach at Monroe since the 2002-03 season.
If the Mustangs lose Thursday, then Brustad’s next shot at 300 will come at 2 p.m. Saturday at Westchester Community College.
From a report by Monroe College Athletics
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History