NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Monroe College men’s basketball head coach Jeff Brustad has a chance to win his 300th career game in front of his home crowd Thursday.
The Mustangs will face Harcum at 7 p.m. at the Monroe Athletic Complex. Brustad has 299 career wins and has been the head coach at Monroe since the 2002-03 season.
If the Mustangs lose Thursday, then Brustad’s next shot at 300 will come at 2 p.m. Saturday at Westchester Community College.
From a report by Monroe College Athletics
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Contractor Chosen For New Rochelle Rowing Club Demolition
- 4 New Rochelle Native Honors Mom At Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20