NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Monroe College men’s basketball head coach Jeff Brustad has a chance to win his 300th career game in front of his home crowd Thursday.
The Mustangs will face Harcum at 7 p.m. at the Monroe Athletic Complex. Brustad has 299 career wins and has been the head coach at Monroe since the 2002-03 season.
If the Mustangs lose Thursday, then Brustad’s next shot at 300 will come at 2 p.m. Saturday at Westchester Community College.
From a report by Monroe College Athletics
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire