NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Baseball greats Yogi Berra, Barry Larkin, David Cone and Doc Gooden will join New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson Wednesday at 2 p.m. for Steiner Sports Marketing and Memorabilia’s 25th anniversary charity signing.
The former major league stars will autograph items at Steiner headquarters, 145 Huguenot St., for the company’s hurricane relief online auction.
Steiner Sports will also receive items for its “25th Anniversary Charity Collection” from sports stars such as Mariano Rivera, Mark Messier, Eli Manning, Bob Knight, Yogi Berra, Walt Frazier, Brian Leetch, and Frank Gifford. Proceeds will go to charities selected by each star.
Most signatures were obtained during a three-day anniversary celebration at Steiner.
Brandon Steiner, the memorabilia firm's CEO, Yankee pitching legend Don Larsen and iconic basketball coach Bob Knight joined Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino in launching the anniversary Monday.
Here is a list of other sports greats participating in the Steiner 25th anniversary charity collection:
- Otis Anderson (OJ Anderson Scholarship Fund)
- Carl Banks, Yogi Berra (The Yogi Berra Museum and Learning Center)
- Ryan Callahan (Empire State Relief Fund)
- David Cone (David Cone Foundation)
- Victor Cruz (Victor Cruz Foundation)
- Walt Frazier (Walt Frazier Youth Foundation)
- Frank Gifford (Association to Benefit Children)
- Doc Gooden (Empire State Relief Fund)
- Bob Knight, Barry Larkin (Jersey City Reds Youth Team)
- Don Larsen (Don Larsen Foundation)
- Brian Leetch, Marty Lyons (Marty Lyons Foundation)
- Eli Manning, George Martin (Journey for 9/11)
- Mark Messier, Joe Morris, Mariano Rivera (Mariano Rivera Foundation)
- Iman Shumpert (Hurricane Relief)
- John Starks (John Starks Foundation)
- Mike Richter (Riverkeepers)
- Mookie Wilson and David Wright
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.