PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Pace University has earned third place in U.S. News & World Report's latest rankings of the best online bachelor’s degree programs, released Wednesday.
Nearly 1,000 distance education programs answered the questionnaire U.S. News used in evaluating the programs.
The U.S. News ratings take into account student engagement, a measure of how much opportunity online students have to interact with their instructors and fellow classmates; faculty credentials and training; student services and technology; and the program’s reputation among its peers in the education sector.
Pace’s online program, called iPace, offers degrees in business, technology, nursing, communications, and other fields. The nursing course is a “blended” program, combining both online and traditional, in-person classes.
The top-ranked schools in this year’s rankings were Central Michigan University and SUNY College of Technology-Delhi. Penn State’s World campus tied for third with Pace.
More information on Pace’s programs, both online and traditional, is available at www.pace.edu.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Rochelle
- 3 Video Appears To Show New Rochelle Police Drawing Guns Over Snowball Fight
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In New Rochelle