PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Pace University has earned third place in U.S. News & World Report's latest rankings of the best online bachelor’s degree programs, released Wednesday.
Nearly 1,000 distance education programs answered the questionnaire U.S. News used in evaluating the programs.
The U.S. News ratings take into account student engagement, a measure of how much opportunity online students have to interact with their instructors and fellow classmates; faculty credentials and training; student services and technology; and the program’s reputation among its peers in the education sector.
Pace’s online program, called iPace, offers degrees in business, technology, nursing, communications, and other fields. The nursing course is a “blended” program, combining both online and traditional, in-person classes.
The top-ranked schools in this year’s rankings were Central Michigan University and SUNY College of Technology-Delhi. Penn State’s World campus tied for third with Pace.
More information on Pace’s programs, both online and traditional, is available at www.pace.edu.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle