NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Iona College in New Rochelle recently named Mark Kiselica the new provost and senior vice president for academic affairs.
Kiselica will provide leadership in planning, developing, implementing, budgeting, and assessing all academic support and student life programs. He will also provide leadership in implementing many of the initiatives in the College’s five-year strategic plan.
“Dr. Kiselica is an impressive professor, scholar and administrator,” Iona College President Joseph E. Nyre, said in a statement. “He is joining the College at a pivotal time in our history. As we focus our strategic efforts, he is the right academic leader to guide our community toward advancing student distinction, academic distinction and affordability, as well as elevating the academic reputation of the institution.”
Kiselica is a psychologist, professor of counselor education, former dean of the School of Education, and, since 2009, vice provost at the College of New Jersey.
Kiselica completed his bachelor’s degree in psychology from Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pa., his master’s degree in psychology from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pa., and his doctorate in counseling psychology from Pennsylvania State University.
Kiselica will assume his new position on July 1.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill