NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle public schools will close Friday, the city school district announced, due to the blizzard warning in effect for Westchester County.
The blizzard warning is in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 10 to 14 inches of snow is possible throughout the day. Strong winds and poor visibility is likely, and the National Weather Service advises drivers to stay off the roads.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester