NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle public schools will close Friday, the city school district announced, due to the blizzard warning in effect for Westchester County.
The blizzard warning is in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 10 to 14 inches of snow is possible throughout the day. Strong winds and poor visibility is likely, and the National Weather Service advises drivers to stay off the roads.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 4 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287