NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - New Rochelle public schools will close Friday, the city school district announced, due to the blizzard warning in effect for Westchester County.
The blizzard warning is in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 10 to 14 inches of snow is possible throughout the day. Strong winds and poor visibility is likely, and the National Weather Service advises drivers to stay off the roads.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul