NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A fire alarm at New Rochelle High School left several students soaked after a fire alarm forced an evacuation of students on Thursday morning, June 5.
According to Principal Reginald Richardson, a fire alarm went off shortly before 10 a.m., leading to an evacuation of the high school. After a brief investigation, firefighters determined that there was no fire or damage to the structure.
Students had to wait in rain outside the high school for 12 minutes before being allowed back into building.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed