NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A fire alarm at New Rochelle High School left several students soaked after a fire alarm forced an evacuation of students on Thursday morning, June 5.
According to Principal Reginald Richardson, a fire alarm went off shortly before 10 a.m., leading to an evacuation of the high school. After a brief investigation, firefighters determined that there was no fire or damage to the structure.
Students had to wait in rain outside the high school for 12 minutes before being allowed back into building.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 New Rochelle YMCA Seeks Community Help For Pool Repairs
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck