NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A fire alarm at New Rochelle High School left several students soaked after a fire alarm forced an evacuation of students on Thursday morning, June 5.
According to Principal Reginald Richardson, a fire alarm went off shortly before 10 a.m., leading to an evacuation of the high school. After a brief investigation, firefighters determined that there was no fire or damage to the structure.
Students had to wait in rain outside the high school for 12 minutes before being allowed back into building.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle