NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Residents who want to be part of the New Rochelle school district’s community advisory committee on the budget must apply by Friday.
Those interested in making recommendations to the board as it develops the district’s 2013-14 budget can submit their application, along with a resume, by faxing an application to the district clerk’s office at 914-576-4613 or dropping it off at the district clerk’s office on the second floor of New Rochelle City Hall, 515 North Ave. The application also can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
The board will select committee members this month to serve until April.
Members will be expected to have eight meetings.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol