NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Residents who want to be part of the New Rochelle school district’s community advisory committee on the budget must apply by Friday.
Those interested in making recommendations to the board as it develops the district’s 2013-14 budget can submit their application, along with a resume, by faxing an application to the district clerk’s office at 914-576-4613 or dropping it off at the district clerk’s office on the second floor of New Rochelle City Hall, 515 North Ave. The application also can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The board will select committee members this month to serve until April.
Members will be expected to have eight meetings.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester