NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Residents who want to be part of the New Rochelle school district’s community advisory committee on the budget must apply by Friday.
Those interested in making recommendations to the board as it develops the district’s 2013-14 budget can submit their application, along with a resume, by faxing an application to the district clerk’s office at 914-576-4613 or dropping it off at the district clerk’s office on the second floor of New Rochelle City Hall, 515 North Ave. The application also can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The board will select committee members this month to serve until April.
Members will be expected to have eight meetings.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester