NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Residents who want to be part of the New Rochelle school district’s community advisory committee on the budget must apply by Friday.
Those interested in making recommendations to the board as it develops the district’s 2013-14 budget can submit their application, along with a resume, by faxing an application to the district clerk’s office at 914-576-4613 or dropping it off at the district clerk’s office on the second floor of New Rochelle City Hall, 515 North Ave. The application also can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
The board will select committee members this month to serve until April.
Members will be expected to have eight meetings.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR