NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Residents who want to be part of the New Rochelle school district’s community advisory committee on the budget must apply by Friday.
Those interested in making recommendations to the board as it develops the district’s 2013-14 budget can submit their application, along with a resume, by faxing an application to the district clerk’s office at 914-576-4613 or dropping it off at the district clerk’s office on the second floor of New Rochelle City Hall, 515 North Ave. The application also can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The board will select committee members this month to serve until April.
Members will be expected to have eight meetings.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle