NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle Board of Education will hold a series of public meetings to discuss the district's 2014-15 annual budget.
The district will host a community input forum on Thursday, Feb. 13 in the New Rochelle High School Library at 7 p.m.
Budget review sessions will also be held on Thursday, March 6; Tuesday, March 11; and Tuesday, March 18. All three meetings will be in the high school library at 7 p.m.
School Budget Community Input Forums and the School Budget Review Sessions will be broadcast live on Cablevision (Channel 77), Verizon (Channel 30)
and on our website. The streaming webcast link will be posted on http://www.nred.org.
The New Rochelle High School is located at 265 Clove Road.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit