NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Learning In Retirement at Iona College (LIRIC) will host an open house on Sunday, Sept. 7, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Iona’s Spellman Hall.
Refreshments will be served and parking is available in the campus parking garage. The fall semester runs from Monday, Oct. 6 through Saturday, Dec. 6. New members will have the opportunity to register and current members can renew their membership. All attendees can preview the new courses that will be held at Juliano’s Catering and Iona College in New Rochelle.
LIRIC is an educational program for men and women of retirement age who are interested in intellectual stimulation as well as social interaction. The program offers the opportunity to take advantage of our wide-ranging curriculum with courses in art, music, writing, history, science, literature, film and computer.
The lecture series this semester commemorates the 100th anniversary of World War I. Attend the program to learn how it affected millions and left long-lasting legacies in the countries involved.
For more information or for a catalog, call
914-633-2675 or visit www.iona.edu/liric.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History