NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Incoming Iona College freshmen will see a smaller-than-usual increase in tuition and room and board costs next fall after the school’s budget committee approved the lowest combined tuition/room and board increase in 10 years.
The lower increase will be accompanied by an increase in student aid.
The committee met Jan. 23 to recommend an additional $2.4 million to increase the college’s student aid budget to a total of more than $41 million to go along with a combined 3.7 percent increase in tuition and room and board.
Currently, the cost of tuition per-year for a full-time undergraduate is $29,490. Room and board is $12,488. These costs do not take into account other charges and fees.
The recommendations were made as part of a planned strategy to address the financial needs of current and prospective students.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Rochelle Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Mariano Rivera Joins Celebs For WFAN, New Rochelle Charity Softball Game
- 5 Bramson: Another Step Forward In Downtown New Rochelle Development Process