NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Incoming Iona College freshmen will see a smaller-than-usual increase in tuition and room and board costs next fall after the school’s budget committee approved the lowest combined tuition/room and board increase in 10 years.
The lower increase will be accompanied by an increase in student aid.
The committee met Jan. 23 to recommend an additional $2.4 million to increase the college’s student aid budget to a total of more than $41 million to go along with a combined 3.7 percent increase in tuition and room and board.
Currently, the cost of tuition per-year for a full-time undergraduate is $29,490. Room and board is $12,488. These costs do not take into account other charges and fees.
The recommendations were made as part of a planned strategy to address the financial needs of current and prospective students.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'