NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – The College of New Rochelle's School of New Resources will hold open houses for adult students on six campuses next week.
The School of New Resources offers a bachelor’s degree program specifically for adults. The program is for students 21 years of age and older and offers courses in business administration and management; health care administration; human services; and criminal justice. It offers many six-credit seminars, weekend courses and classes that meet just one morning or evening each week.
The open houses will be held Thursday, May 9 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Attendees will have a chance to tour the campuses, meet faculty and students and talk to academic and financial advisers. Potential students can also complete required testing and apply for admission on that day.
The open houses will take place at each of the school's six campuses, located in Westchester, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan. The locations are:
- Main Campus in Westchester - Sweeny Student Center, Rooms B&C, 29 Castle Place, New Rochelle (914) 654-5528
- Co-op City Campus in the Bronx - 755 Co-op City Boulevard (718) 320-0300
- John Cardinal O’Connor Campus in the South Bronx -
- 332 East 149th Street (718) 665-1310
- Brooklyn Campus at Restoration Plaza - 1368 Fulton St. (718) 638-2500
- District Council 37 in Lower Manhattan - 30 Broad St. (212) 815-1710
- Rosa Parks Campus (Studio Museum) in Manhattan - 144 West 125th St. (212) 662-7500
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.