NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The College of New Rochelle will hold a symposium exploring the current research, best practices and innovations in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders on Saturday, March 8, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The symposium will provide an opportunity for mental health professionals and students of counseling, psychology and social work to expand their knowledge and repertoire of skills in their work with clients.
A keynote presentation with College of New Rochelle professors will kick off the day, and a panel with special guests will anchor the afternoon. Morning and afternoon workshop sessions will feature both College of New Rochelle and guest experts.
Registration fees are $50 for professionals, $35 for students with Non-CNR ID, and $25 for students with valid CNR ID.
Spots are limited and registration is necessary. Click here to register online, or call 914-654-5320.
The college is at 29 Castle Place.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents