NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The College of New Rochelle will hold a symposium exploring the current research, best practices and innovations in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders on Saturday, March 8, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The symposium will provide an opportunity for mental health professionals and students of counseling, psychology and social work to expand their knowledge and repertoire of skills in their work with clients.
A keynote presentation with College of New Rochelle professors will kick off the day, and a panel with special guests will anchor the afternoon. Morning and afternoon workshop sessions will feature both College of New Rochelle and guest experts.
Registration fees are $50 for professionals, $35 for students with Non-CNR ID, and $25 for students with valid CNR ID.
Spots are limited and registration is necessary. Click here to register online, or call 914-654-5320.
The college is at 29 Castle Place.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester