NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The College of New Rochelle Graduate School will be hosting its open house on Tuesday, March 25 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Sweeny Student Center.
Meet with current students, members of the faculty, administrators and the Dean and Associate Dean of the graduate school. A financial aid representative will be on hand to answer questions.
Master's degrees are available in 25 areas including: art therapy/counseling, career development, communications, educational leadership, gerontology, mental health counseling, and school psychology.
Courses are offered during the evenings and weekends and give students the option of part- or full-time study. Professors work one-on-one with students to ensure they get the help they need to succeed after they graduate.
Founded in 1969, the graduate school has helped more than 10,000 men and women improve their professional skills, make career changes and re-enter the work force.
Applicants can register on the website www.cnr.edu/gs or they can call admissions at 1-800-933-5923.
The College of New Rochelle is located at 29 Castle Place, New Rochelle.
- 1 New Rochelle House To Be Featured On HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Vision For New Rochelle Redevelopment Continues To Take Shape
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Rochelle