NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three generations of a family, including a mother, a son and a granddaughter, all graduated from Monroe College at commencement ceremonies held at the Jacob Javitz Center on Sunday, June 8.
The granddaughter, Ayanna Hogg, studied at Monroe's New Rochelle campus for the past two years, earning her associate degree in culinary arts through the college's School of Hospitality Management & the Culinary Arts.
The mother, Makeda Sabree, came to Monroe in 2010 and has now received her MBA, with a minor in health management.
The son, Mwalimu Sabree, came to Monroe in 2009 and graduated with a BBA in business management.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 4 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle