NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three generations of a family, including a mother, a son and a granddaughter, all graduated from Monroe College at commencement ceremonies held at the Jacob Javitz Center on Sunday, June 8.
The granddaughter, Ayanna Hogg, studied at Monroe's New Rochelle campus for the past two years, earning her associate degree in culinary arts through the college's School of Hospitality Management & the Culinary Arts.
The mother, Makeda Sabree, came to Monroe in 2010 and has now received her MBA, with a minor in health management.
The son, Mwalimu Sabree, came to Monroe in 2009 and graduated with a BBA in business management.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed