NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Three generations of a family, including a mother, a son and a granddaughter, all graduated from Monroe College at commencement ceremonies held at the Jacob Javitz Center on Sunday, June 8.
The granddaughter, Ayanna Hogg, studied at Monroe's New Rochelle campus for the past two years, earning her associate degree in culinary arts through the college's School of Hospitality Management & the Culinary Arts.
The mother, Makeda Sabree, came to Monroe in 2010 and has now received her MBA, with a minor in health management.
The son, Mwalimu Sabree, came to Monroe in 2009 and graduated with a BBA in business management.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says