NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Iona College has recently purchased property along North Avenue which will include four storefronts, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Iona College plans to use the property for commercial tenants and will seek to rent vacant spaces to provide more services to college students, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester