NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Iona College has recently purchased property along North Avenue which will include four storefronts, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Iona College plans to use the property for commercial tenants and will seek to rent vacant spaces to provide more services to college students, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Rochelle
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car