NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Iona College has recently purchased property along North Avenue which will include four storefronts, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Iona College plans to use the property for commercial tenants and will seek to rent vacant spaces to provide more services to college students, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Expected To Approve Demolition Of Rowing Club
- 3 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 4 One Suspect Arrested, Two On The Loose In New Rochelle Robbery
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates