NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Iona College has recently purchased property along North Avenue which will include four storefronts, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Iona College plans to use the property for commercial tenants and will seek to rent vacant spaces to provide more services to college students, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M