NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Iona College has recently purchased property along North Avenue which will include four storefronts, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Iona College plans to use the property for commercial tenants and will seek to rent vacant spaces to provide more services to college students, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 4 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute