WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Houlihan Lawrence, the largest independently owned and operated residential real estate brokerage firm in Westchester County, is opening its 25th regional office in Yonkers.
Home sales in Yonkers increased by 26 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared with the same time during the previous year, according to a Houlihan Lawrence Market Report.
Located at 475 Tuckahoe Road, Suite 207, the new office will open for business soon.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed