WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Houlihan Lawrence, the largest independently owned and operated residential real estate brokerage firm in Westchester County, is opening its 25th regional office in Yonkers.
Home sales in Yonkers increased by 26 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared with the same time during the previous year, according to a Houlihan Lawrence Market Report.
Located at 475 Tuckahoe Road, Suite 207, the new office will open for business soon.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week