NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - A four-bedroom home at 8 Mill Pond Lane listed at $1.525 million is New Rochelle Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,810 square feet
- four bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.3000 acres
- high ceilings
- wood floors with mahogany inlays
- gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances
- living room and family room with fireplaces
- master bedroom suite with sitting room
- heated in-ground gunite pool and outdoor kitchen
- fenced yard
- gated community
- security system
- sprinkler lawn system
- two-car garage attached
See Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty for the complete listing.
- 1 New Rochelle House To Be Featured On HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 4 Vision For New Rochelle Redevelopment Continues To Take Shape
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests