WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – If you have questions on a state government issue, grab a cup of coffee with State Sen. George Latimer and Assemblyman David Buchwald at their first joint town hall-style event Saturday in White Plains.
No appointments are needed for this event, which is part of a regular series of outreach events Latimer has done since 2005 as an Assemblyman. As a Senator for the 37th district he represents some of the same areas as Buchwald, who represents the 93rd assembly district, which covers Bedford, Harrison, Lewisboro, Mount Kisco, New Castle, North Castle, North Salem, Pound Ridge and White Plains.
The 37th encompasses Rye, Harrison, Mamaroneck, New Castle, New Rochelle, Scarsdale and White Plains.
The event, a cup of Joe with David and George, will be from 2 to 3:30 p.m. at the White Plains Coach Diner at 50 Westchester Ave.
- 1 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison