WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – If you have questions on a state government issue, grab a cup of coffee with State Sen. George Latimer and Assemblyman David Buchwald at their first joint town hall-style event Saturday in White Plains.
No appointments are needed for this event, which is part of a regular series of outreach events Latimer has done since 2005 as an Assemblyman. As a Senator for the 37th district he represents some of the same areas as Buchwald, who represents the 93rd assembly district, which covers Bedford, Harrison, Lewisboro, Mount Kisco, New Castle, North Castle, North Salem, Pound Ridge and White Plains.
The 37th encompasses Rye, Harrison, Mamaroneck, New Castle, New Rochelle, Scarsdale and White Plains.
The event, a cup of Joe with David and George, will be from 2 to 3:30 p.m. at the White Plains Coach Diner at 50 Westchester Ave.
- 1 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs New Rochelle, Snow Could Return Thursday