NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Library President Haina Just-Michael met with Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this month regarding the library's budget.
Gov. Cuomo highlighted key points of the 2014-2015 New York State Budget on April 9, the fourth consecutive on-time budget that holds spending growth below two percent in Westchester County, according to a press release. The budget provides $1.5 billion in property tax cuts to help New York’s homeowners and encourages local governments to "increase efficiencies, transforms schools and increases education spending by a record 5 percent, and lowers the corporate income tax rate to zero," according to the release.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M