NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Library President Haina Just-Michael met with Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this month regarding the library's budget.
Gov. Cuomo highlighted key points of the 2014-2015 New York State Budget on April 9, the fourth consecutive on-time budget that holds spending growth below two percent in Westchester County, according to a press release. The budget provides $1.5 billion in property tax cuts to help New York’s homeowners and encourages local governments to "increase efficiencies, transforms schools and increases education spending by a record 5 percent, and lowers the corporate income tax rate to zero," according to the release.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance