NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y.-- New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson was endorsed in his campaign for Westchester county executive by NARAL Pro-Choice New York and WCLA - Choice Matters PAC on Monday.
"We are proud to endorse Mayor Noam Bramson for county executive today,” Andrea Miller, president of NARAL Pro-Choice New York said in a statement. “As mayor of New Rochelle, Noam has been on the right side of the pro-choice, pro-woman issues that matter to his constituents. As county executive, I know that he will apply that same commitment and enthusiasm to working on behalf of all Westchester residents.
With the endorsements, Bramson has now been endorsed by every major pro-choice group in Westchester County and New York State.
"Make no mistake, reproductive rights are on the ballot this November in Westchester," Bramson said in a statement. "That's because our positions on choice matter. They matter when it comes to county policy. They matter when it comes to advocacy. And they matter when it comes to the fundamental question of whether we share the values of the people we represent."
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 New Rochelle YMCA Seeks Community Help For Pool Repairs
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck