NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Mark W. Blanchard will be the New Rochelle's new corporation counsel, City Manager Charles B. Strome III announced.
Blanchard has an extensive background in municipal law, including the operations of state and local economic development agencies, city representatives said. Blanchard has previously served as senior counsel to the firm of Harris Beach PLLC, within their Municipal Law and Public Finance practice groups. Prior to joining Harris Beach, Blanchard served as corporation counsel in the Office of the Corporation Counsel of the City of Yonkers.
"Mr. Blanchard has been involved in a wide range of municipal law issues including land-use and environmental matters, civil defense litigation, and special assignments involving labor and employment issues, code enforcement, and licensing agreements between the City of Yonkers and local businesses," city officials said.
“Mr. Blanchard brings to the City a depth of relevant experience in the public sector, and private sector as well. We welcome him as part of our team,” said City Manager Strome in a release.
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 New Rochelle City Council Expected To Approve Demolition Of Rowing Club
- 3 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 4 One Suspect Arrested, Two On The Loose In New Rochelle Robbery
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates