WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State chapter of the National Organization of Women endorsed Zephyr Teachout for governor and snubbed incumbent Andrew Cuomo on Monday, Aug. 25, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Teachout is challenging Cuomo in the Democratic primary on Sept, 9.
In recent weeks, other major state-level organizations have snubbed Cuomo, like the AFL-CIO, and New York State United Teachers, who elected to stay neutral, WCBJ reported.
Other major organizations, such as the Public Employee Federation, have thrown their support behind Teachout, WCBJ said.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire