WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said that he smoked marijuana when he was in college, according to News 12 Westchester.
The topic came up while Astorino was holding a press conference on the campaign trail. A reporter had asked the county executive about his stance on marijuana legalization.
Astorino also said he would be open to legalizing marijuana if it is heavily regulated. He is opposed to legalization as it is in Colorado, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287