TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino said he was the victim of a seating snub at President Barack Obama's speech in Tarrytown and that Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp is to blame, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's senior adviser Phil Oliva said he witnessed one of Cuomo's staffers interfering with someone from the White House. Astorino ended up watching the speech with fellow Republican and Rockland County Executive Ed Day from the back, LoHud.com said.
Cuomo's spokesperson denied any hand in the incident, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs New Rochelle, Snow Could Return Thursday