TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino said he was the victim of a seating snub at President Barack Obama's speech in Tarrytown and that Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp is to blame, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's senior adviser Phil Oliva said he witnessed one of Cuomo's staffers interfering with someone from the White House. Astorino ended up watching the speech with fellow Republican and Rockland County Executive Ed Day from the back, LoHud.com said.
Cuomo's spokesperson denied any hand in the incident, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul