TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino said he was the victim of a seating snub at President Barack Obama's speech in Tarrytown and that Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp is to blame, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's senior adviser Phil Oliva said he witnessed one of Cuomo's staffers interfering with someone from the White House. Astorino ended up watching the speech with fellow Republican and Rockland County Executive Ed Day from the back, LoHud.com said.
Cuomo's spokesperson denied any hand in the incident, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations