TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino said he was the victim of a seating snub at President Barack Obama's speech in Tarrytown and that Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp is to blame, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's senior adviser Phil Oliva said he witnessed one of Cuomo's staffers interfering with someone from the White House. Astorino ended up watching the speech with fellow Republican and Rockland County Executive Ed Day from the back, LoHud.com said.
Cuomo's spokesperson denied any hand in the incident, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says