NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle woman and her child were able to escape from their burning home unharmed on Saturday, July 19, according to LoHud.com.
The woman said she smelled smoke, grabbed her child and fled the scene in her vehicle. A neighbor called 911 to report the fire, LoHud.com said.
Responders are not yet sure what caused the fire. No injuries were reported, LoHud.com reported.
Click here to read the story.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison