YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers investigators discovered four large barrels of chemicals in an alley off Morris Street that may have been meant for a methamphetamine lab, according to News 12.
The surrounding area was closed for several hours while hazardous materials teams were called in to investigate and take the barrels away, according to the report.
The residents of 55 Morris St. are not allowed back into the building until authorities declare it safe.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Snow Could Return To New Rochelle For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 New Rochelle Man Appointed To Head Veterans Services
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents