HARRISON, N.Y. -- John Vescio, the New York State Police senior investigator who pulled an elderly from his wrecked car at a burning gas station in Harrison, will be honored at a special awards ceremony in Washington, D.C., after he was named August's Officer of the Month by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The awards ceremony will be held in May 2015, and he will be honored along with this year's other Officer of the Month honorees, according to the report.
To read to full report, click here.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director