HARRISON, N.Y. -- John Vescio, the New York State Police senior investigator who pulled an elderly from his wrecked car at a burning gas station in Harrison, will be honored at a special awards ceremony in Washington, D.C., after he was named August's Officer of the Month by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The awards ceremony will be held in May 2015, and he will be honored along with this year's other Officer of the Month honorees, according to the report.
To read to full report, click here.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Rochelle
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 New Rochelle City, School Officials Discuss Shared Services