MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Crime Stoppers and the Westchester County District Attorney are offering up to $5,000 for information that directly leads to the whereabouts, arrest and conviction of Leroi Bouche, who is wanted for the recent assault of a Yonkers detective in Mount Vernon.
A Yonkers Police detective who was assigned to work with members of the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office in the apprehension of Bouche. Police said that when the detective observed Bouche in a vehicle he attempted to approach Bouche struck the officer, causing serious injuries including a dislocated shoulder and fractured vertebrae before fleeing the scene on foot.
Citizens with pertinent information are asked to call the NYS Crime Stoppers hot line at 1-866-313- TIPS or may also go the NYS Crime Stoppers web site www.nyscrimestoppers.org.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Awards Ceremony