MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Crime Stoppers and the Westchester County District Attorney are offering up to $5,000 for information that directly leads to the whereabouts, arrest and conviction of Leroi Bouche, who is wanted for the recent assault of a Yonkers detective in Mount Vernon.
A Yonkers Police detective who was assigned to work with members of the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office in the apprehension of Bouche. Police said that when the detective observed Bouche in a vehicle he attempted to approach Bouche struck the officer, causing serious injuries including a dislocated shoulder and fractured vertebrae before fleeing the scene on foot.
Citizens with pertinent information are asked to call the NYS Crime Stoppers hot line at 1-866-313- TIPS or may also go the NYS Crime Stoppers web site www.nyscrimestoppers.org.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting