MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Crime Stoppers and the Westchester County District Attorney are offering up to $5,000 for information that directly leads to the whereabouts, arrest and conviction of Leroi Bouche, who is wanted for the recent assault of a Yonkers detective in Mount Vernon.
A Yonkers Police detective who was assigned to work with members of the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office in the apprehension of Bouche. Police said that when the detective observed Bouche in a vehicle he attempted to approach Bouche struck the officer, causing serious injuries including a dislocated shoulder and fractured vertebrae before fleeing the scene on foot.
Citizens with pertinent information are asked to call the NYS Crime Stoppers hot line at 1-866-313- TIPS or may also go the NYS Crime Stoppers web site www.nyscrimestoppers.org.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow