YONKERS, N.Y. -- A young child was shot in the arm on Locust Hill Avenue in Yonkers at approximately 4 p.m. today, according to a report on WABC-TV.
There has been no report on the child's condition. The child is reported to be between ages 2 and 4.
A group of teens reportedly got into an argument in the street and one shot was fired, according to the WABC article. Police are continuing an active investigation.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle To Target, Eliminate Aggressive Panhandlers
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle