YONKERS, N.Y. -- A young child was shot in the arm on Locust Hill Avenue in Yonkers at approximately 4 p.m. today, according to a report on WABC-TV.
There has been no report on the child's condition. The child is reported to be between ages 2 and 4.
A group of teens reportedly got into an argument in the street and one shot was fired, according to the WABC article. Police are continuing an active investigation.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle