YONKERS, N.Y. -- A young child was shot in the arm on Locust Hill Avenue in Yonkers at approximately 4 p.m. today, according to a report on WABC-TV.
There has been no report on the child's condition. The child is reported to be between ages 2 and 4.
A group of teens reportedly got into an argument in the street and one shot was fired, according to the WABC article. Police are continuing an active investigation.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm