YONKERS, N.Y. -- A young child was shot in the arm on Locust Hill Avenue in Yonkers at approximately 4 p.m. today, according to a report on WABC-TV.
There has been no report on the child's condition. The child is reported to be between ages 2 and 4.
A group of teens reportedly got into an argument in the street and one shot was fired, according to the WABC article. Police are continuing an active investigation.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway