NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A New Rochelle man was accused of driving while intoxicated after hitting a telephone pole and mailbox Sunday night, police said.
Luis Moquilaza, 44, of 35 Pierce St, New Rochelle, was charged with driving while intoxicated, first offense, a misdemeanor, and operating a motor vehicle with 0.08 percent or more alcohol in his blood, a misdemeanor, in connection with hitting the telephone pole and mailbox at 666 Pinebrook Blvd., New Rochelle police said.
Mosquilaza was arrested at Pinebrook and Fifth Avenue after walking away from the scene police said.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill