NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A New Rochelle man was accused of driving while intoxicated after hitting a telephone pole and mailbox Sunday night, police said.
Luis Moquilaza, 44, of 35 Pierce St, New Rochelle, was charged with driving while intoxicated, first offense, a misdemeanor, and operating a motor vehicle with 0.08 percent or more alcohol in his blood, a misdemeanor, in connection with hitting the telephone pole and mailbox at 666 Pinebrook Blvd., New Rochelle police said.
Mosquilaza was arrested at Pinebrook and Fifth Avenue after walking away from the scene police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester