NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A New Rochelle man was accused of driving while intoxicated after hitting a telephone pole and mailbox Sunday night, police said.
Luis Moquilaza, 44, of 35 Pierce St, New Rochelle, was charged with driving while intoxicated, first offense, a misdemeanor, and operating a motor vehicle with 0.08 percent or more alcohol in his blood, a misdemeanor, in connection with hitting the telephone pole and mailbox at 666 Pinebrook Blvd., New Rochelle police said.
Mosquilaza was arrested at Pinebrook and Fifth Avenue after walking away from the scene police said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle