NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A New Rochelle man was accused of driving while intoxicated after hitting a telephone pole and mailbox Sunday night, police said.
Luis Moquilaza, 44, of 35 Pierce St, New Rochelle, was charged with driving while intoxicated, first offense, a misdemeanor, and operating a motor vehicle with 0.08 percent or more alcohol in his blood, a misdemeanor, in connection with hitting the telephone pole and mailbox at 666 Pinebrook Blvd., New Rochelle police said.
Mosquilaza was arrested at Pinebrook and Fifth Avenue after walking away from the scene police said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Storm System Departs New Rochelle, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 New Rochelle Man, 24, Charged In Weekend Hit-And-Run
- 5 FEMA Gives $4 Million To Repair New Rochelle's Glen Island Park