NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police are still investigating a stabbing and brawl at a party on Morris Street and North Avenue at approximately 3 a.m. on Sunday, July 6, according to News 12 Westchester.
The stabbing victim was an unidentified 23-year-old male. He was stabbed in the abdomen but is currently in stable condition, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Faulty Gas Line Closes New Rochelle High School Tuesday
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes