NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police are investigating a fatal stabbing that took place in a Section 8 housing unit on Winthrop Avenue on Friday, Jan. 10, according to News 12 Westchester.
The murder of Keita Speed, 45, has left residents feeling scared and asking the housing authority to step up security, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire