NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police are investigating a fatal stabbing that took place in a Section 8 housing unit on Winthrop Avenue on Friday, Jan. 10, according to News 12 Westchester.
The murder of Keita Speed, 45, has left residents feeling scared and asking the housing authority to step up security, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle