NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police are investigating a fatal stabbing that took place in a Section 8 housing unit on Winthrop Avenue on Friday, Jan. 10, according to News 12 Westchester.
The murder of Keita Speed, 45, has left residents feeling scared and asking the housing authority to step up security, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud