NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police are investigating a fatal stabbing that took place in a Section 8 housing unit on Winthrop Avenue on Friday, Jan. 10, according to News 12 Westchester.
The murder of Keita Speed, 45, has left residents feeling scared and asking the housing authority to step up security, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 New Rochelle Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges
- 3 New Rochelle Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In New Rochelle
- 5 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot