NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police are investigating a fatal stabbing that took place in a Section 8 housing unit on Winthrop Avenue on Friday, Jan. 10, according to News 12 Westchester.
The murder of Keita Speed, 45, has left residents feeling scared and asking the housing authority to step up security, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots