This story has been updated
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Police have arrested the driver of a hit-and-run accident who allegedly fled the scene after crashing into a parked car in New Rochelle on Sunday morning, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 24-year-old suspect, who was not identified, is likely to be charged with driving while intoxicated, according to the report.
The driver of a gray Cadillac allegedly fled on foot after slamming into a parked passenger vehicle on Rockdale Avenue at approximately 8 a.m.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Rochelle Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester