This story has been updated
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Police have arrested the driver of a hit-and-run accident who allegedly fled the scene after crashing into a parked car in New Rochelle on Sunday morning, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 24-year-old suspect, who was not identified, is likely to be charged with driving while intoxicated, according to the report.
The driver of a gray Cadillac allegedly fled on foot after slamming into a parked passenger vehicle on Rockdale Avenue at approximately 8 a.m.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA