This story has been updated
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Police have arrested the driver of a hit-and-run accident who allegedly fled the scene after crashing into a parked car in New Rochelle on Sunday morning, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 24-year-old suspect, who was not identified, is likely to be charged with driving while intoxicated, according to the report.
The driver of a gray Cadillac allegedly fled on foot after slamming into a parked passenger vehicle on Rockdale Avenue at approximately 8 a.m.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors