This story has been updated
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Police have arrested the driver of a hit-and-run accident who allegedly fled the scene after crashing into a parked car in New Rochelle on Sunday morning, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 24-year-old suspect, who was not identified, is likely to be charged with driving while intoxicated, according to the report.
The driver of a gray Cadillac allegedly fled on foot after slamming into a parked passenger vehicle on Rockdale Avenue at approximately 8 a.m.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 New Rochelle's Ray Rice Will Claim Elevator Tape Was Altered
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed