This story has been updated
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Police have arrested the driver of a hit-and-run accident who allegedly fled the scene after crashing into a parked car in New Rochelle on Sunday morning, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 24-year-old suspect, who was not identified, is likely to be charged with driving while intoxicated, according to the report.
The driver of a gray Cadillac allegedly fled on foot after slamming into a parked passenger vehicle on Rockdale Avenue at approximately 8 a.m.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire