PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Police are looking for a New Rochelle man who is suspected of stealing $150 cash from a Pelham Car Wash, Pelham Police reported.
A Pelham Police report states that video surveillance shows a Lincoln Hand Car Wash employee identified as Dennis Morris, of 129 Lockwood Ave. New Rochelle, breaking into the business, taking the money, then leaving the building with the small bills in two envelopes that had been located next to the cash register.
An employee found the business’s front door glass window pane closest to the door knob shattered when he returned Tuesday morning after leaving at 11 p.m. Monday, police reported.
A large rock was also found on the floor, believed to have been used to break the glass.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul