NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Ossining woman was charged with DWI Wednesday afternoon, police said.
A citizen found Donna Calandrino, 41, in a Lincoln Navigator at 60 French Ridge and called police, Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Calandrino told police she was visiting friends, Joseph said.
She was taken to Sound Shore Medical Center before going to police headquarters.
She was released after posting $250 bail.
- 1 New Rochelle Mayor Bramson Weighs In On Ray Rice
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: New Rochelle's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 5 New Rochelle Man, 29, Charged With Driving Stolen Vehicle