NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Ossining woman was charged with DWI Wednesday afternoon, police said.
A citizen found Donna Calandrino, 41, in a Lincoln Navigator at 60 French Ridge and called police, Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Calandrino told police she was visiting friends, Joseph said.
She was taken to Sound Shore Medical Center before going to police headquarters.
She was released after posting $250 bail.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester