NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Ossining woman was charged with DWI Wednesday afternoon, police said.
A citizen found Donna Calandrino, 41, in a Lincoln Navigator at 60 French Ridge and called police, Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Calandrino told police she was visiting friends, Joseph said.
She was taken to Sound Shore Medical Center before going to police headquarters.
She was released after posting $250 bail.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle