NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Ossining woman was charged with DWI Wednesday afternoon, police said.
A citizen found Donna Calandrino, 41, in a Lincoln Navigator at 60 French Ridge and called police, Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Calandrino told police she was visiting friends, Joseph said.
She was taken to Sound Shore Medical Center before going to police headquarters.
She was released after posting $250 bail.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 New Rochelle YMCA Seeks Community Help For Pool Repairs
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck