NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An Ossining woman was charged with DWI Wednesday afternoon, police said.
A citizen found Donna Calandrino, 41, in a Lincoln Navigator at 60 French Ridge and called police, Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Calandrino told police she was visiting friends, Joseph said.
She was taken to Sound Shore Medical Center before going to police headquarters.
She was released after posting $250 bail.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director