NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 25-year-old New York City police officer has been accused of firing his gun in an argument in New Rochelle on Saturday, May 3, according to a LoHud.com report.
Jarmarie Flowers was reportedly off-duty when he was involved in a dispute outside the Carrington Arms complex in New Rochelle, according to the report. Police said Flowers is accused of pulling out his handgun and firing several rounds in the air, according to the LoHud report.
No one was injured, and no property was damaged, police said in the report. Flowers was arrested and charged with felony first-degree reckless endangerment, according to LoHud.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance