NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 25-year-old New York City police officer has been accused of firing his gun in an argument in New Rochelle on Saturday, May 3, according to a LoHud.com report.
Jarmarie Flowers was reportedly off-duty when he was involved in a dispute outside the Carrington Arms complex in New Rochelle, according to the report. Police said Flowers is accused of pulling out his handgun and firing several rounds in the air, according to the LoHud report.
No one was injured, and no property was damaged, police said in the report. Flowers was arrested and charged with felony first-degree reckless endangerment, according to LoHud.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 New Rochelle Lights Up The Skies With 'Spark the Sound' Fireworks
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, Says Westchester DA
- 5 George Pataki, Donald Trump Exchange Barbs Over Controversial Comments