NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A 25-year-old New York City police officer has been accused of firing his gun in an argument in New Rochelle on Saturday, May 3, according to a LoHud.com report.
Jarmarie Flowers was reportedly off-duty when he was involved in a dispute outside the Carrington Arms complex in New Rochelle, according to the report. Police said Flowers is accused of pulling out his handgun and firing several rounds in the air, according to the LoHud report.
No one was injured, and no property was damaged, police said in the report. Flowers was arrested and charged with felony first-degree reckless endangerment, according to LoHud.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Rochelle City Council Approves Parks Overhaul
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle