NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - A New Rochelle woman was accused of stealing a cosmetic from the New Rochelle Stop & Shop on Thursday, police said.
Tongia Hickson, 48, of 55 May Street, Apt b-1 New Rochelle, was charged with petit larceny a misdemeanor in connection with attempting to take $16 worth of the product from the store, New Rochelle Police Department Capt. Joseph Schaller said. Store security stopped Hickson and called police.
The following items also were reported by New Rochelle police:
- Theft From Car: Clothes from Costco were taken from a woman’s 1999 Toyota parked at one Industrial Lane Thursday. The clothes did not belong to the woman. The woman had difficulty with the lock on her vehicle.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 'Black Lives Matter' Group Organizes March On New Rochelle City Hall
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester