NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - A New Rochelle woman was accused of stealing a cosmetic from the New Rochelle Stop & Shop on Thursday, police said.
Tongia Hickson, 48, of 55 May Street, Apt b-1 New Rochelle, was charged with petit larceny a misdemeanor in connection with attempting to take $16 worth of the product from the store, New Rochelle Police Department Capt. Joseph Schaller said. Store security stopped Hickson and called police.
The following items also were reported by New Rochelle police:
- Theft From Car: Clothes from Costco were taken from a woman’s 1999 Toyota parked at one Industrial Lane Thursday. The clothes did not belong to the woman. The woman had difficulty with the lock on her vehicle.
- 1 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit