NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - A New Rochelle woman was accused of stealing a cosmetic from the New Rochelle Stop & Shop on Thursday, police said.
Tongia Hickson, 48, of 55 May Street, Apt b-1 New Rochelle, was charged with petit larceny a misdemeanor in connection with attempting to take $16 worth of the product from the store, New Rochelle Police Department Capt. Joseph Schaller said. Store security stopped Hickson and called police.
The following items also were reported by New Rochelle police:
- Theft From Car: Clothes from Costco were taken from a woman’s 1999 Toyota parked at one Industrial Lane Thursday. The clothes did not belong to the woman. The woman had difficulty with the lock on her vehicle.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations