NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – A corrections officer from New Rochelle was charged with grand larceny after her arrest on Aug. 5 after she was accused of filing a false worker’s compensation claim, according to the New York State Police.
Lea Vasquez, 28, of New Rochelle, was charged with offering a false instrument for filing in the first degree and grand larceny in the third degree. She was suspended as a corrections officer at the Downstate Correctional Facility in Fishkill, N.Y.
Vasquez is due to return to the Town of Fishkill Court on Sept. 2.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Rochelle
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers