NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle police are investigating a Monday morning accident near North Avenue and Bonnefoy Place.
A woman still is in the hospital after hitting the side of the road and suffering a flat tire, New Rochelle Police Department Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Check back with the New Rochelle Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance