NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle police are investigating a Monday morning accident near North Avenue and Bonnefoy Place.
A woman still is in the hospital after hitting the side of the road and suffering a flat tire, New Rochelle Police Department Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Check back with the New Rochelle Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Former NBA All-Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Rochelle
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near New Rochelle Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 New Rochelle Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday