NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle police are investigating a Monday morning accident near North Avenue and Bonnefoy Place.
A woman still is in the hospital after hitting the side of the road and suffering a flat tire, New Rochelle Police Department Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Check back with the New Rochelle Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director