NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle police are investigating a Monday morning accident near North Avenue and Bonnefoy Place.
A woman still is in the hospital after hitting the side of the road and suffering a flat tire, New Rochelle Police Department Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Check back with the New Rochelle Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says