NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle police are investigating a Monday morning accident near North Avenue and Bonnefoy Place.
A woman still is in the hospital after hitting the side of the road and suffering a flat tire, New Rochelle Police Department Sgt. Myron Joseph said.
Check back with the New Rochelle Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire