NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – New Rochelle police are investigating a reported robbery that took place Wednesday evening at Brook Street and Lincoln Avenue, police said.
An 18-year-old Mount Vernon resident said his white iPhone was stolen after a 6-foot black male allegedly punched him in the face and stuck a hard object in his back as the victim was walking southbound on Brook Street, according to Captain Kevin Kealy.
The suspect also reportedly dropped a hammer, then picked it back up, Kealy said. Police do not know if it was the object allegedly shoved into the victim's back, police said.
The victim reported the incident at the police station.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison