NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police have charged a Mount Vernon man in connection to a shooting at Parkside Place apartments last year, according to LoHud.com.
Carl A. Parris, 26, allegedly shot a 46-year-old woman in the stomach and a 34-year-old man in the leg before fleeing the scene, LoHud.com reported.
Parris was detained by Mount Vernon Police after they allegedly found 22 bags of heroin in his apartment. The suspect is also facing charges in Greenburgh that were not disclosed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Ray Rice’s Claim Of Altered Tape Tops Week's News in New Rochelle
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance