NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police have charged a Mount Vernon man in connection to a shooting at Parkside Place apartments last year, according to LoHud.com.
Carl A. Parris, 26, allegedly shot a 46-year-old woman in the stomach and a 34-year-old man in the leg before fleeing the scene, LoHud.com reported.
Parris was detained by Mount Vernon Police after they allegedly found 22 bags of heroin in his apartment. The suspect is also facing charges in Greenburgh that were not disclosed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola