NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police have charged a Mount Vernon man in connection to a shooting at Parkside Place apartments last year, according to LoHud.com.
Carl A. Parris, 26, allegedly shot a 46-year-old woman in the stomach and a 34-year-old man in the leg before fleeing the scene, LoHud.com reported.
Parris was detained by Mount Vernon Police after they allegedly found 22 bags of heroin in his apartment. The suspect is also facing charges in Greenburgh that were not disclosed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 New Rochelle Schools Officials Discuss Ray Rice On NPR