NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police have charged a Mount Vernon man in connection to a shooting at Parkside Place apartments last year, according to LoHud.com.
Carl A. Parris, 26, allegedly shot a 46-year-old woman in the stomach and a 34-year-old man in the leg before fleeing the scene, LoHud.com reported.
Parris was detained by Mount Vernon Police after they allegedly found 22 bags of heroin in his apartment. The suspect is also facing charges in Greenburgh that were not disclosed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Rochelle, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 New Rochelle To Target, Eliminate Aggressive Panhandlers
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Rochelle; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Man, 37, In Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run In New Rochelle
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle