NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police have charged a Mount Vernon man in connection to a shooting at Parkside Place apartments last year, according to LoHud.com.
Carl A. Parris, 26, allegedly shot a 46-year-old woman in the stomach and a 34-year-old man in the leg before fleeing the scene, LoHud.com reported.
Parris was detained by Mount Vernon Police after they allegedly found 22 bags of heroin in his apartment. The suspect is also facing charges in Greenburgh that were not disclosed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway