NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle man that was found bleeding in the street has been declared brain dead, according to News 12 Westchester.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was found at the intersection of Alpha Place and Pelham Road bleeding and unconscious on Saturday, March 15. Police are still unaware of what happened to him, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For New Rochelle
- 2 New Rochelle Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says