NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle man who was found "bleeding from his head and unconscious" on Saturday, March 15 has died, according to a News 12 report.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was in a coma after being discovered in New Rochelle. Lopez was taken off life support Tuesday, March 18, according to the News 12 report. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- 1 IRS Warns New Rochelle Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 New Rochelle Hosts Thanksgiving Parade, Pancake Breakfast
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill