NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle man who was found "bleeding from his head and unconscious" on Saturday, March 15 has died, according to a News 12 report.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was in a coma after being discovered in New Rochelle. Lopez was taken off life support Tuesday, March 18, according to the News 12 report. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester