NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle man who was found "bleeding from his head and unconscious" on Saturday, March 15 has died, according to a News 12 report.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was in a coma after being discovered in New Rochelle. Lopez was taken off life support Tuesday, March 18, according to the News 12 report. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- 1 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors