NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle man who was found "bleeding from his head and unconscious" on Saturday, March 15 has died, according to a News 12 report.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was in a coma after being discovered in New Rochelle. Lopez was taken off life support Tuesday, March 18, according to the News 12 report. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- 1 New Rochelle Millennial Runs For Library Trustee Seat
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Shakespeare Meets Taylor Swift In New Rochelle 'Pop-Up' Performance
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests