NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The New Rochelle man who was found "bleeding from his head and unconscious" on Saturday, March 15 has died, according to a News 12 report.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was in a coma after being discovered in New Rochelle. Lopez was taken off life support Tuesday, March 18, according to the News 12 report. The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New Rochelle Thanksgiving Parade’s New Grand Marshal Tops News Last Week
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Rochelle