NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle man was found unconscious and bleeding at the intersection of Alpha Place and Pelham Road and remains in a coma in Jacobi Medical Center, according to News 12.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was reportedly found just blocks from where he lived after he left his home the night before with a man Lopez's wife said she didn't know.
Police are reportedly investigating the matter, saying he may have fallen off the roof of a nearby garage.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 New Rochelle Native Brings '80s Pop Band To The Capitol
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'