NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle man was found unconscious and bleeding at the intersection of Alpha Place and Pelham Road and remains in a coma in Jacobi Medical Center, according to News 12.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was reportedly found just blocks from where he lived after he left his home the night before with a man Lopez's wife said she didn't know.
Police are reportedly investigating the matter, saying he may have fallen off the roof of a nearby garage.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul