NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A New Rochelle man was found unconscious and bleeding at the intersection of Alpha Place and Pelham Road and remains in a coma in Jacobi Medical Center, according to News 12.
Ruben Lopez, 31, was reportedly found just blocks from where he lived after he left his home the night before with a man Lopez's wife said she didn't know.
Police are reportedly investigating the matter, saying he may have fallen off the roof of a nearby garage.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola