NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a New Rochelle man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 in North Castle on Sunday, March 16, police officials said.
Peter D. Anderson, 63, was pulled over after a citizen called in a complaint of an erratic driver. Troopers saw Anderson driving on I-684 and allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Anderson provided a breath sample, which yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.20 percent. He is scheduled to appear in North Castle Court on Tuesday, March 25, state police said.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Rochelle
- 3 Video Appears To Show New Rochelle Police Drawing Guns Over Snowball Fight
- 4 New Rochelle Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In New Rochelle