NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a New Rochelle man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 in North Castle on Sunday, March 16, police officials said.
Peter D. Anderson, 63, was pulled over after a citizen called in a complaint of an erratic driver. Troopers saw Anderson driving on I-684 and allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Anderson provided a breath sample, which yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.20 percent. He is scheduled to appear in North Castle Court on Tuesday, March 25, state police said.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Rochelle
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; New Rochelle Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester