NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a New Rochelle man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 in North Castle on Sunday, March 16, police officials said.
Peter D. Anderson, 63, was pulled over after a citizen called in a complaint of an erratic driver. Troopers saw Anderson driving on I-684 and allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Anderson provided a breath sample, which yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.20 percent. He is scheduled to appear in North Castle Court on Tuesday, March 25, state police said.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 New Rochelle Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Snow Likely In New Rochelle On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287