NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a New Rochelle man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Interstate 684 in North Castle on Sunday, March 16, police officials said.
Peter D. Anderson, 63, was pulled over after a citizen called in a complaint of an erratic driver. Troopers saw Anderson driving on I-684 and allegedly failing to maintain his lane of travel, according to state police.
Anderson provided a breath sample, which yielded a blood-alcohol content of 0.20 percent. He is scheduled to appear in North Castle Court on Tuesday, March 25, state police said.
- 1 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 New Rochelle Approves Downtown Parking Overhaul