NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle police charged a local man with attempted murder after he allegedly shot another man following a community picnic on Thursday,
Aug. 14, according to LoHud.com.
Anthony Morgan, 38, was accused of shooting the 41-year-old victim in the abdomen in a parking lot. Authorities did not release details about Morgan's motive, LoHud.com reported.
The victim is expected to survive, LoHud.com said.
- 1 New Rochelle Lockout Lifted As Police Investigate Shots Fired In Area
- 2 State Approves Controversial New Rochelle Group Home
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 5 New Rochelle High School Has Two Lockdowns After Reports Of Shots