NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle police charged a local man with attempted murder after he allegedly shot another man following a community picnic on Thursday,
Aug. 14, according to LoHud.com.
Anthony Morgan, 38, was accused of shooting the 41-year-old victim in the abdomen in a parking lot. Authorities did not release details about Morgan's motive, LoHud.com reported.
The victim is expected to survive, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Rochelle
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam