NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle police charged a local man with attempted murder after he allegedly shot another man following a community picnic on Thursday,
Aug. 14, according to LoHud.com.
Anthony Morgan, 38, was accused of shooting the 41-year-old victim in the abdomen in a parking lot. Authorities did not release details about Morgan's motive, LoHud.com reported.
The victim is expected to survive, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former Monroe College Standout Signs With New York Knicks
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester