NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle police charged a local man with attempted murder after he allegedly shot another man following a community picnic on Thursday,
Aug. 14, according to LoHud.com.
Anthony Morgan, 38, was accused of shooting the 41-year-old victim in the abdomen in a parking lot. Authorities did not release details about Morgan's motive, LoHud.com reported.
The victim is expected to survive, LoHud.com said.
- 1 New Rochelle Childhood School Put On Lockdown After Gun Threat
- 2 New Rochelle's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So New Rochelle Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire