NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle police charged a local man with attempted murder after he allegedly shot another man following a community picnic on Thursday,
Aug. 14, according to LoHud.com.
Anthony Morgan, 38, was accused of shooting the 41-year-old victim in the abdomen in a parking lot. Authorities did not release details about Morgan's motive, LoHud.com reported.
The victim is expected to survive, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 New Rochelle's Ray Rice Will Claim Elevator Tape Was Altered
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway